2 Days Jinja White Water Rafting
2 Days Water Rafting tour Jinja Uganda
2 Days white water rafting tour in Jinja where you will
visit the source of the world’s longest river the Nile and spend full day white water rafting plus food and drinks and beautiful scenery. The stretch of the Nile River in Jinja includes grade 3-5 rapids with major 8 rapids and calm sections to be rafted. It is an adrenaline adventure experience you will never forget.
Day 1: Kampala to Jinja
Jinja town is about 2 hours drive east of Kampala. Your guide picks you early morning. Enjoy a two stopover, one at Sezibwa waterfalls, off the main Kampala Jinja highway and another will at Mabira forest. Time could be still early to have lunch so you continue to Jinja via sugar cane plantations in Lugazi. Once you arrive at your accommodation, you check in and relax for lunch. You will end the first day with a boat cruise to the source of River Nile. You may have diner and overnight at explorer’s river camp.
Day 2 Full day white water rafting
Start with breakfast and head to the starting point. The rafting crew will assist you to with proper gears and give practical safety briefing for your rafting trip. You raft the rapids and a break is allowed for you to catch a breath. Lunch break is available and resume the rafting to end with BBQ and drinks. You may shortly pass through Jinja and drive back to Kampala
End of Tour
- Transport to and from Jinja back to Kampala city
- En route stop over at Sezibwa waterfalls and Mabira forest
- Boat cruise to the source of the Nile
- 1 night in Jinja at your accommodation that provides diner, breakfast and lunch
- Barbecue at the end of the rafting with drinks such as soda and beers
- Free footage of your expedition
- A crew of rescue kayakers and safety boat and equipment